Here is Henry with his good buddy, Alex. They are best pals -- play most every day going over the fence back and forth between houses. George and Annelise are good friends, too, and have been granted a bit more freedom to roam between houses, too, now that they are both three. (G was playing with his baby "Sam" that day -- he loves to cart this baby around, although Daisy constantly reminds him the doll is a girl and is, in fact, hers.)
Daisy was out on the swings this particular day listening to High School Musical and singing all the songs to the top of her lungs -- for all to hear. I love to hear my kids singing, even if the songs are really annoying and overplayed, like HSM is.
Sadie and Tera (our cute neighbor) have been really in to climbing trees and making forts in them. We are so glad to have so many trees and such a huge yard to play in. We are hoping and praying we can find a house in NC with a decent sized yard for the kids -- they are such yard players, and I LOVE having them out of the house when the weather permits.
*The inspection seemed to go well on Friday, although we have yet to see an official "report." The inspector was really complimentary and kind, so we'll see. We don't know of any "deal breakers," just little things that need repairing. Thanks for all your kind wishes and prayers. If all goes well, we plan to move the day after Thanksgiving. The house should close, however, on Halloween. I'll keep you posted.
10 comments:
I hope all goes well with your move...thank you for your kind words on my blog. Your kids are adorable and look so much like you!
ah! this house business is very exciting. i've been wondering about you guys--what great news. and your yard is gorgeous and your kids are too (duh). i'm sure you'll find something perfect in n.c. what a great time to buy...
Great post. And GREAT news.
PS- How did CB's race go??!!
Beautiful photos. My prayers are with you and your family.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the official inspection report. Keep us posted (literally:)
I will keep you in my prayers. I am glad that I found your blog! I will be able to in touch with you much better now!
Love you and miss you Thor!
Yeah, good for you. Hopefully you will be able to find a wonderful house and give someone in NC a really low bid that THEY have to take. teehee. It has got to work both ways right. Looks like a very busy holiday season. Good luck!
we had fun in SF. Bruce took us to our old place there. It was fun to see were you guys lived- it looked like a fun back yard for the kids to play
Good luck on your impending move! Always sad to leave a place you've called "home"-- but exciting to build a new nest. I love NC! What a great place to go. Take care,
Alyssa
Hope it is all still on track and going well for you guys.
Post a Comment