Friday, October 24, 2008

Sadie's 11 today!












She's done it! Gone and turned 11, even though we begged her to stop at 10. If I were more technologically advanced, I would have scanned (never done that before) some adorable pictures of my first-born, (there are HUNDREDS of them) and had them here for you to see. As I am neither good with technology nor organized enough to think of this before today, you'll just have to see some old photos that are already here in our archives of digital photos.

Happy Birthday, Sadie -- Dad and I love you so very much!! We couldn't be more proud and happy to be your parents.
Wish us luck on the party later today -- hopefully there will be some pictures to share.
Immediately following the festivities, our ward is having their chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat. Guess what my secret recipe for chili will be? HORMEL -- !
I'm off to bake a cake and entertain George and his friend.

9 comments:

J-Lo said...

Happy birthday, Sadie!!! I can't believe she's only one year away from being a Beehive.

I love a good Hormel chili and I hope you win the cook off with it:)

J-Lo said...

By the way, how did the inspector's report turn out?

Sarajane said...

11! I know Julia will be there before we know it. Yesterday she officially became a no nap taking, crib climbing- outer. O dear. I guess that settles the big girl bed / crib debate.

mom2beachbums said...

Happy, happy birthday Sadie dear! Hope its a G-R-E-A-T birthday weekend! **Nellie, my boy's love looking at your blog here and they seem to never cease in asking, 'but, aren't they our cousins in MD too'?!**

Emily S. said...

Wow - I can't believe it! One year to YW! Such a sweet girl - Happy Birthday!

Airi said...

Don't feel bad about not scanning baby photos...as long as you posted that's great! My daughter's 10th birthday was on October 2nd (while we were on vacation) and I haven't posted her birthday pictures yet...I feel pretty bad about that. Hope you all have a fab Halloween!!

queenieweenie said...

Happy Birthday Sadie girl!

Katie Hendrickson said...

How is that physically possible to have an 11 year-old when you are only 20? :) She is so cute! Give her a squeeze from us.

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday to Sadie!