Wednesday, September 2, 2009

our tiny guy . . .

I just thought I should put some more pictures of little Ollie up for the family to see . . . He is getting big, but still not sleeping all night. Oh well, I am sure he will eventually. We are all loving having this tiny guy around -- his smiles keep us smiling. George can't seem to stop kissing him, which is probably why he has a bit of a runny nose. Oh well . . .





7 comments:

Cacooning said...

He's just as adorable as can possibly be. His smiles make me smile, too.

Mary Sunshine said...

He's a darling! Just like the other Bingham kids but he has his own look. So cute!

Sarajane said...

chubby little guy. i can't decide who i think he looks like- what's the vote in your house?

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

mmmm love him and those chins!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are! Your bog photo kinda shocked me!!!

Katie Hendrickson said...

YUM! Can I just bite him?

Erin said...

So cute! Definitely related!