We are beach people. The beach is ALWAYS a good idea. Our first trip to Topsail Island did not disappoint -- we had such a lovely time. Our little beach rental right across the street from the beach, the water a lovely shade of green, and the tide pools formed each day provided endless fun for the kids. It was, quite simply, a perfect little vacation . . . I only wish we were closer than 2.5 hours away.

A little water aerobics:

4 comments:
Wow! Looks like so much fun in a lovely location! I always figured you could either have a good swimming beach or a good tide pool beach but not both at the same time. We may have to come try your beaches! Sadie sure is transforming into a young lady! George's expression is hilarious!
P.S. I love the green on your wall and the tree (is it real? what kind is it?)in the previous post's pic of Sadie and Oliver.
SO fun! wish we were a beach-going fam :)
Wow that looks like a beautiful beach! And the sea turtles - how cool is that?
Post a Comment