
Do any of these kids look sick to you? No? Me neither. Daisy has had a fever since Sunday -- she is better today. Henry swore up and down this morning that he had a cough, so I sent him back to bed and he actually went back to sleep, which is unusual for him, so I let him stay home. So here they are, hanging out, watching way too much TV. At least George has siblings to play with . . . his preschool won't start until next week, and I can hardly wait.
I need to remember to just keep calm and carry on, don't I.
3 comments:
love it- the poster that is. I have the same one in my kitchen to remind me to keep calm.
i need that poster! both you and sj have it, and i decided it is a must have. your kiddos are too funny.
I thought I was the only one who had a hard time remembering that!! We have a new couple in our ward and they met as dancers at the PCC. Made me miss the "stress" I used to have, just for a minute, you know da kine? :)
Post a Comment