that I mention that SHE took the pictures of the sea turtles and wants to know why no one has commented/given feedback on the event. So, there's the clairification -- I was baby wrangling at the time and grateful for the help. All our lovely photos of this historic event were in fact taken by her.
5 comments:
Bravo, Sadie! I could use a helper like her at my house. Might I just say, she did an excellent job capturing the event. Very fine photos indeed!
A
Congratulations, Nellie! You won the Darlybird giveaway from Design Mom. Send me an email (gabrielle@designmom.com) and I'll set you up with the sponsor.
Yay!
Congratulations on your win you lucky duck! Hope you have a wonderful week :)
Sadie, those are some awesome pictures of the sea turtle release. They do that here in South Texas at some of the beaches, but we have not been able to get up early enough to make it. Now that we see your pictures, we REALLY want too!
How cool that you get to take trips like this due to your wonderful year round schedule! Love the beach pictures with all the kids and baby Ollie in his bumbo....love the pic of G dumping water on H --ha ha that is SO funny! AND last but not least...what a gorgeous girl in glasses!! And she is gorgeous in her up close face picture with the hat on too! Hope to see your cute family sometime again. See I could comment forever LOL
yay, sadie!! they are awesome pictures - a regular photojournalist.
what an amazing event to see!
Post a Comment