We have been the proud owners of a much loved trampoline for almost 3 years and have never had any injuries until today. I am sad to report, however, that Henry broke his leg jumping with CB this afternoon. So sad -- poor H!! He is fine and will get a more permanent cast next week -- for now he can't put any weight on it so he gets carried around. Photos to follow. You should see all the sympathy he's getting, however, and Sadie has even let him play her NintendoDS for longer than 3 minutes! Anyway, got to run . . .
4 comments:
Oh no! Poor Henry. Give him our sympathy too (which is worth at least a few DS hours). So Sorry...
ouch! poor guy.
Nellie..how did I not know you had a blog? Did I miss that before?
I LOVE that I can keep track of you and the kids this way. Fun!!
Sorry about the cast, that is the worst. We have had Cubby in the ER three times in the last month (twice for stitches). I know it is just a matter of time before we have a broken bone. In fact, I made a very consious choice NOT to have a tramp in our new backyard. Not with that kid!
Can't wait to catch up on your archives...
Bek--It's a new thing -- I was slow to join the blogging world, and have lots to learn still, but since I love stalking others' blogs I thought I should join the club. LOVE hearing from you!
Post a Comment