After Chirstmas, we got a little crazy and decided to drive down to TN to see my brother and his family. He is a helicopter pilot in the Army, and took us to see the helicopters. He does not fly this one, the Chinook, which is huge and can fit vehicles, etc. -- he flies the Blackhawk. The kids loved climbing on them, and I'm glad I remembered to take pictures! The kids on the farthest left in the photo are my niece and nephews, the others belong to me!
4 comments:
Yes! I'm so excited you joined the blogging world! You are going to love it! Now we can keep in touch better. I love you
xoxo,Katie
welcome to the blog connection. I was surprised to see you on line. It will be fun to keep up with what is going on with you guys in Ellicott City.
What?! Could it be true, and I didn't even know it! This is so exciting, Nellie. I'm very impressed and so far, it looks fabu.
Hey I didn't know you started a blog! Pretty cool. I can't wait to keep up with you and your family. I loved your Christmas picture. Such a cute family!
Post a Comment