Ok, so ignore the date at the bottom of the picture -- this was taken 11/24/07 over Thanksgiving weekend -- I have no idea why our camera thinks otherwise. I'm just figuring things out here . . .
Nellie..I saw your post on Laurie's blog and I was so excited to see your name. I can't believe how cute you are. You don't look a day older than the last time I saw you, probably 15 years ago. Your kids are so adorable. Paige
Aloha Thorley!! I am so happy to have found you!! What a fabulous family you have and you look exacly the way you did when I last saw you...12 years ago in Hawaii!! Hope that we can all meet up again someday!! Love and Aloha, Airi (Sakuma Shimai)
2 comments:
Nellie..I saw your post on Laurie's blog and I was so excited to see your name. I can't believe how cute you are. You don't look a day older than the last time I saw you, probably 15 years ago. Your kids are so adorable. Paige
Aloha Thorley!! I am so happy to have found you!! What a fabulous family you have and you look exacly the way you did when I last saw you...12 years ago in Hawaii!!
Hope that we can all meet up again someday!!
Love and Aloha,
Airi (Sakuma Shimai)
Post a Comment