Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trampolines




The girls had a half day of school today because of parent-teacher conferences. The bus dropped them off promptly at 12:30 -- how I love busses to and from school! Tomorrow they are out of school completely, so they had no homework and just had to practice the piano before they could play. They dutifully and hurridly practiced the piano, and then asked to be able to go "pick-up" their friends and bring them back here to play in the yard. We do have a great yard for kids -- when the weather is warm, we have a whole gaggle of kids over. Today was pretty mild, only about 55 degrees, or so, so this is what my view was from the kitchen window -- well, the top one, anyway.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

So fun! Cute girls! We hope to get a trampoline this spring. Can you believe a pediatrician wants a tramp in his backyard? Well, you have know THIS pediatrician :-)

birdie said...

I love their hair flying in the wind. So fun. I remember doing a back flip on the tramp and landing on the on the springs between the bars - good times on that one :)

I miss you guys - can we come visit?

Nellie said...

Jane -- PLEASE come visit -- anytime -- I need to munch on that little niece of mine. XO